I Go.ogl.ed "8x8" just out of curiosity and this is what I got:
Whoa! Apparently 8x8 is some sort of intense military vehicle... or... a fun quiz on your blog! (see below) -->
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- This weekend since I'm spending it with my mom.
- My 5 year anniversary getaway to the Poconos at the end of this month.
- Seeing Kristy, Kristy, Karen and Erica and their kiddos (my adoption buddies) on Wed.
- Kevin coming back home at the end of this week.
- Getting KJ's hair done. We keep trying and just aren't getting anywhere! We need a hair fairy.
- A camping trip with family at the end of the summer.
- Finishing the book I'm currently reading (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle) and starting a new one. I
- Our next adoption. :)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
- Got out of bed. (A big feat.)
- Went to work.
- Called the police because there was a man passed out in our parking lot @ work.
- Took KJ to WalMart.
- Made chicken salad.
- Flipped the couch cushions instead of cleaning them.
- Drank coffee... lots of it.
- Google talked to a bunch of friends.
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
- Find a job doing what I love and getting paid enough for it to support my family and adopt about fifty more kids.
- Find homes for all the children who need one.
- Keep my dog from smelling like, well, dog.
- Have a house that cleans itself, or get aforementioned job so that I could afford a house cleaner.
- Make the world see things my way so that I could stop discussing it with everyone. ;)
- Bring my body back to how it looked 15 years ago.
- Take a trip to Africa.
- Love like Jesus did.
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
- American Idol
- NBC Nightly News
- Friday Night Lights
- Cold Case
- Don't Forget the Lyrics (Oh yes I do!)
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
- Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Haagen Daaz
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Dark Chocolate in any shape or form
- M & M 's (which are chocolate)
- Chocolate smothered in Chocolate sauce with Chocolate chips on top and Chocolate flavored whip cream on top of that
8 PLACES I’VE TRAVELED:
- The Czech Republic
- Puerto Rico
- British Columbia
- No where
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
- All 50 states
- Jamaica (and take KJ so he can learn more about his heritage)
- Australia (if I could stand the plane ride)
- London, England
- anywhere in Africa
8 PEOPLE I TAGGED:
- Kelly @ Mama's Mess
- Brea @ The Adventures of Brea Girl
- Holly @ The Kladder Adventure
- Dave @ Josiah's Journey
- Crystal @ Our Beautiful Family
- Angie @ Our Journey to Adoption
- Ali @ Adoption Photo Blog
- Katie @ Blessed by 3 Miracles